Foodie Friday: Corn and Bean Salsa
This is one of my favorite snacks. It tastes good on salads too.
What you need:
2 slices onion
1 can corn
1 can black beans
1 can pinto beans
1/2 green bell pepper
salt/ pepper to taste
2 tbsp olive oil
Juice from 1 lime
What you need to do:
1. rinse and drain your beans and corn, put them into a mixing bowl.
2. chop up your onion and your green bell pepper and throw them in with your beans
3. pour in your olive oil and your lime juice
4. add salt / pepper to taste
5. mix up and enjoy with your favorite tortilla chips!